What would you like to have more of in 2012? Is it more love? More clients? More income? More time with your children?
It’s that time of year when everyone starts setting their new years goals – but often I find there’s an essential component missing that creates the most powerful results of all – both in business, in life as well as in your marketing. Here I share my quick tip for guaranteeing great results for your goals in 2012!
The Key To The “Be, Do, Have” Model
1. Start by writing down all the things you want to have / achieve in 2012 – both for your personal life as well as your business.
2. Break down your big goals into action steps you need to take in order to achieve your big goals. These are all the things you’re going to need to DO in 2012 to reach your goals.
3. This is the most important step – spend some time writing about WHO you’re going to need to BE in 2012 in order to take all of the action to reach your goals.
- Ask yourself, what kind of personal resources will you need to have? Patience, persistence, focus, vision?
- Are you going to need to be organized, a speaker, a researcher, a great marketer, an action taker, a great networker?
- Who will you need on your team to help you achieve this? Will you need a mentor or a coach? Will you need expert advise in an area of your life or business?
- What kind of systems and structure will you need in place to help support you?
To have more clients, you need to start with WHO you must BE as a marketer in order to attract them.
First you must BE, then you must DO, then you can HAVE!
Remember, if you’re going to do what you’ve always done, you’ll continue to get what you’ve always got!
I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments so please post them below. If you’ve enjoyed this Five Minute Marketing Tip please share it with your friends and colleagues by clicking the share button below so that they can apply the learning too. Together, let’s get businesses booming!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to working with you in the new year.
With love at Christmas time,
Ps: If you would love to have your own business and marketing mentor in 2012 then simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how you can make 2012 your best year yet all for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day!
Five Minute Marketing allows you to get one great marketing tip you can implement into your business each fortnight – delivered to you all in the same time it takes to enjoy a cup of coffee (or less!).
Five Minute Marketing Will Return Next Year – See you in 2012!